My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds.
If not, visit http://blog.kendrascott.com
and update your bookmarks.

Living the Dream - A Tale of Two Cities



When a great opportunity arises, you've got to grab it by the horns and decorate it! My opportunity came in the form of a New York showroom. While Austin will always be the home base of Kendra Scott, and the inspiration behind the decor, it was time to spread our wings and bring our southern charm to our big city buyers.

I took inspiration from my own dining room (pictured in Austin Monthly Home as shown) and chose a warm and inviting color palette of soft grays and cool sky blue to invite you to sit down and stay awhile. Floating glass shelves and warm wood floors made the bright colored jewels just pop - and our buyers took notice! If they somehow missed all the glittering jewelry around them, there's always the Kendra Scott logo lit up from floor to ceiling to light the way to great styles.

Now fully staffed and operational, I'm glad we chose to make our Manhattan showroom just like home - it certainly feels like one every time we step inside.

I am truly living the dream!