My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds.
If not, visit http://blog.kendrascott.com
and update your bookmarks.

Top Austin SoCo Spots

As SXSW is fast approaching, I wanted to dedicate a few entries to why I love Austin! There is so much to do in this bustling city that I thought I would share a few of my Austin favorites.

Some have called it an oasis in the middle of Texas, others have said it is the Jewel of the South, I just call it...home. This laid back city brims over with creative energy and wonderfully warm people. I have been blessed to start both my business and my family in a city that wraps its arms around their own. I wanted to share some of my favorite things to do and places to see.
Spend an afternoon on eclectic South Congress...Eat lunch at my favorite Mexican restaurant Guero's. The margaritas are to die for and the food is out of this world!


For dessert stop by Hey Cupcake located across the street in an airstream trailer... so yummy!

Browse some of Austin's coolest boutiques from vintage shops like Uncommon Objects or splurge at the hip and cool By George.


Tell me if you know of any hidden gems!!

Love,