My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds.
If not, visit http://blog.kendrascott.com
and update your bookmarks.

Kendra's Summer Must Haves

I wanted to share with you a few of my summer favorites. Elta MD UV Physical SPF 41 is the best facial sunscreen I have ever used! This sunscreen was recommended by my dermatologist and I absolutely LOVE it!

It has a slight tint yet goes on sheer and weightless and works great under your foundation. I wear it under another one of my favorite products which is the Rae Cosmetics Climate Control mineral tint foundation with a 20 SPF and is water based and sweat proof. Both products are light and breathe so your pores do not clog and will hold up when you have to take a dip in the pool.

A straw fedora looks great on the beach or walking the streets of your favorite city. It is a summer travel must have for me that gives a little extra protection from the sun while still looking totally chic! Lola Hats have extra special attention to detail and will set you apart in the crowd and can be found in most upscale department stores. To stretch your dollar so you have more money to spend while on vacation, Target carries some simple styles that can be dressed up with a brooch.

I have recently purchased three swim suits from J. Crew. I am so impressed with the retro to modern styling, and the fit is great! I also love the metal tones this year in copper, gold and charcoal.

I bought this ruffled bandeau swimsuit top and I wear it with my Carly botanical stud earrings in crystal. I have to admit wearing a small stud earring and a thin bangle bracelet looks great poolside...it just the right amount of bling!

One of the things I love most about a vacation is the opportunity to sit down with a good book. This summer I have read some fun novels that I wasn’t able to put down. A few of my favorites are Shanghai Girls by Lisa See, The Help by Kathryn Stockett, and for a laugh out loud read I suggest Chelsea Chelsea Bang Bang by Chelsea Handler.




Make sure to carry a great cotton tunic with enough style that you can wear it to lunch by the beach or at the poolside café. I love this one with the puffy sleeves that can be worn over the shoulder...so hot!


And make sure to pack those summer statement earrings! Get your Moroccan Sex in the City vibe with a few of these stand out pieces from my line...