My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds.
If not, visit http://blog.kendrascott.com
and update your bookmarks.

Inspired by "Eat, Pray, Love"

Traveling the world is not only my passion, but my dearest inspiration. That's why I, like so many other women, could not put down the wonderful book “Eat, Pray, Love” by Elizabeth Gilbert. While I have yet to make it to Indonesia, I could certainly connect to the lead character's Italian adventures (I have a few of my own to share). I can’t wait to see Julia Roberts starring in the film adaption that hits theatres on Aug. 13th. Until then I wanted to share with you a few of my favorite EPL inspired items. Enjoy!

XOXO,



ECI B
eaded & Embroidered Linen Shift Dress – this elegant scoop-neck linen shift dress can do double duty – pair it with your hot heels or dress it down with fun sandals. All it’s missing are some fab & colorful accessories!

Here are few KS pieces that I thought might fit nicely….The Carrie hoop and the Joana Chandelier earring are in my Last Chance items. Hurry and get them before they are gone! (Use code LASTCHANCE10 in the checkout on kendrascott.com and receive 10% off all Last Chance items).







I just love the Sam Edelman “Ginnie” Ankle Cuff Sandals that Julia Roberts wears in EPL – they’re sold out everywhere but I found a cute pair that look very similar. Check out the Quinto sandal from L.A.M.B. at Zappos.









What a fun tote by Marc by Marc Jacobs! The “Tate” tote makes for a great travel or weekend bag. It’s versatile and can be paired with your summer dress or your favorite skinny jeans and t-shirt! It has a concealed magnetic snap closure and lots of interior pockets for your cell phone, lip gloss and camera!

Capture all your summer travel memories on this SONY TX5 Cyber-shot camera. It comes in 5 great colors and the best part - it’s waterproof, dustproof, shockproof & freeze-proof. Perfect for a mom like me with 2 rowdy young boys! It also has a 3.0" wide touch screen, 4x optical zoom and 10fps at full 10.2 megapixels. Available at sonystyle.com.

FRESH just debuted a new line of fragrances based on EPL. The fragrances can be worn separately or together. Eat has hints of lemon, basil and plum balanced with the sweet notes of caramel and vanilla. Pray smells of jasmine, pink pepper, juniper berry, amber & patchouli and Love bottles the scents of mango & sandalwood. The sprays can be found at www.fresh.com.

If you love to drink tea you will love this blooming tea set called Easy Exotic by Top Chef’s Padma Lakshmi. The tea set comes with 8 delicious teas and it takes just 5 minutes for the glass teapot to bloom and brew (that’s so fun to say!) It’s only $29.95 and available on www.hsn.com.