My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds.
If not, visit http://blog.kendrascott.com
and update your bookmarks.

Kendra’s Fashion Friday: The Vest Craze

When I walked into my office yesterday, I noticed that several of my team members were wearing vests! There was one in fur, a faux, and a festive suede number. This completely inspired me to blog about vests for my Fashion Friday post today. They are so hot right now, and can be seen everywhere from Forever 21 to Blair Waldorf. I absolutely love the idea of partnering a vest with an oversized top, a cute pair of cropped pants, and my favorite over the knee boots. Furry vests have especially been tickling my fancy this season. Look how chic and put together Heidi Klum looks with her black feather vest and shades!

With so many options floating around out there, I wanted to give everyone the 411 on where to find the cream of the crop. One of m
y team members, Celeste, found her amazing blue fox fur vest on E-bay. Kaki picked hers up at Zara. Recently, I have been eyeing the ones that Bergdorf Goodman featured on their latest e-blast. Take a gander at some of these fuzzy gems:

This authentic Michael Kors fox fur vest is to die for.
For something less pricey, check out this marvelous fluffy white Halston piece.

Shopbop.com has a wide variety of animal print vests available to purchase: