My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds.
If not, visit http://blog.kendrascott.com
and update your bookmarks.

The 2011 Golden Globes: Get the Look for Less

Though I'm always sad to see the holidays come to an end, the awards shows that the new year brings in are always an exciting thing to look forward to, and you can bet I tuned into this year's fabulous Golden Globe Awards. I watched an hour before the show began to see what the stars wore on the red carpet and I was drooling over the amazing baubles and gems that the celebs paired with their gorgeous gowns. In case you fell in love with any of the amazing jewelry that sparkled throughout the special evening, here are some of my favorite picks along with pieces of my own that are quite similar, and more practical for those on a slightly tighter budget.








Like Kyra Sedgwick's Ofira Earrings? You'll love my Wren Earrings in Turquoise.

Like Julianne Moore's Bulgari Necklace? You'll love my Weslee Chain Swag Necklace in Mixed Metals.
Like Mila Kunis' Lorraine Schwartz cuff? You'll love my Salome Cuff Bracelet in Gold-tone.

Like Tina Fey's Lorraine Schwartz diamond and sapphire earrings? You'll love my Adora Chandelier Earrings in Midnight.

Like Best Actress nominee Amy Adam's Cartier Snakeskin Ring? You'll love my Lora Studded Cocktail Ring in Gold.