My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds.
If not, visit http://blog.kendrascott.com
and update your bookmarks.

All That Sparkles and Shines at the Oscars: Get the Look for Less

Awards season is one of my absolute favorite tim
es of the year and it always wraps up with the most spectacular night of them all: the Oscars. The 83rd Annual Academy awards did not disappoint, as stars graced the red carpet more bedazzled than ever before. Several of the famous beauties, like nominee Amy Adams and performer Gwyneth Paltrow choose gorgeous dresses adorned in sequins from head to toe, while others like performer Mandy Moore and Penelope Cruz, wore gowns with sparkly beaded embellishments. No matter what color or fabric the A-list ladies choose to wear, each and every one of them wore breath taking jewelry that topped off their gowns and radiated throughout the night. In case you fell in love with some of their dazzling pieces as I did, here are a few trends I picked up on, as well as some similar baubles of my own.



Like Cate Blanchett's Van Cleef & Arpels vintage yellow diamond earrings? You'll love my Enette Classic Filigree Stud Earrings in Gold, coming to the KS website soon. Classic perfectly compliment a gorgeous gown with elaborate detailing like Cate's amazing beaded and pleated Givenchy Haute Couture gown.




Like Best Supporting Actress Winner Natalie Portman's Tiffany & Co. rubellite tassel earrings?
You'll love my Dera Tassel Earrings in Gold, coming to the KS website soon.



Like Best Supporting Actress Amy Adam's Cartier Haute Joaillerie emerald and diamond bracelet and necklace? You'll love adding a splash of regal green to your ensemble in my new Cuff in Mint, coming to the KS website soon.




Like Taylor Swift's gold drop earrings she wore at the Vanity Fair Oscar Party? You'll love my Carolina Earrings in Gold.




Like Reese Witherspoon's Neil Lane emerald and diamond
earrings? You'll love my Ena Dangle Earrings in Emerald Green. Emerald jewelry seemed to be a big hit at this year's, so check out all of my emerald jewelry and get some gorgeous green gems for yourself. On a side note, I LOVE Reese's big, voluminous ponytail!



Like Gwyneth's
colorful Louis Vuitton "L'Ame du Voyage" high jewelry earrings? You'll love my Carmella Stud Earrings in Watermelon, coming to the KS website soon. They are both reminiscent of a colorful buzzing bug.