My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds.
If not, visit http://blog.kendrascott.com
and update your bookmarks.

Kendra Scott Boutique Hosts Zavala Elementary School Fundraiser

As you may know, one of my core philosophies at Kendra Scott is philanthropy, and I seize every opportunity I can to give back to a good cause. I especially love helping out those in my own community, so I was thrilled to be able to help raise money and school supplies for Austin’s Zavala Elementary School. Tuesday evening, people from around the Austin community were invited to shop at the Kendra Scott SOCO boutique to help raise money for Zavala Elementary. 10% of all sales went directly to Zavala and we were able to donate $220 to the local school. Guests were also encouraged to donate school supplies, and those who did received 15% off their entire purchase.


Delicious cupcakes and wine were served to guests as they shopped.


Customers gathered as a Kendra Scott employee demonstrated how to adjust a bangle.


A guest looks fabulous trying on our new Poppy Ring in Turquoise and the Salome Cuff in Gold.


The Color Bar is a hit at every event! Girls lined up to have custom KS jewelry made in their favorite settings and stones.