My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds.
If not, visit http://blog.kendrascott.com
and update your bookmarks.

Dazzling Discounts for Prom at the KS SOCO Retail Store

Prom is one of my favorite memories from high school! Dressing up for dinner and dancing with my closest friends was the perfect way to celebrate the end of high school and the start of a new chapter in my life.

In celebration of prom season, I am inviting all prom attendees to come into my South Congress store and receive 15% off prom jewels with a student ID. Bring in your dress and you can even customize your Kendra Scott jewelry at the Color Bar!

Here are some fun ideas. Prom is the perfect time to embrace all the bright colors that are so hot for spring!

This dress would be great with the Wren Earrings in Yellow and Zaire Cuff Bracelet in Yellow.

This look is perfect with the Salmone Cuff Bracelet and Afton Tassel Earrings.


The Ainsley Cuff Bracelet and Nyla Earrings in Turquoise bring a great an unexpected pop of this color to this gorgeous coral dress.


Brighten up black with the Audra Bracelet in Salmon and Kira Earrings in Salmon.

I love this dress! Complete the look with the Daphiney Earrings in Blue Agate and the Poppy Cocktail Ring in Blue Agate.

*Find these amazing dresses on Shopbop.com and Nordstrom.com.