My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds.
If not, visit http://blog.kendrascott.com
and update your bookmarks.

Kendra's Fashion Fridays

With Labor Day less than a month away, it is time to slip into those white jeans before it is fashionably illegal. That is why I will be wearing my Nyla earrings in white mother-of-pearl paired with the fabulous Abena cuff.


Here is how I will complete my super chic summer look:





Skinny cargo jeans are all the rage this season and have been seen on everyone from superstar Kim Kardashian to young mom Jessica Alba.


These Alice + Olivia white skinny cargo jeans are available on shopbop.com and currently marked down from $220 to $154!


To balance out the military inspired look on bottom, I would suggest pairing the cargos with a girly blouse. This Geren Ford open shoulder tee in light blue adds the perfect amount of polish to the look, and is also
available on shopbop.com.


To go from day to night, start out with the Tory Burch “Miller” thong in gold (tremendously comfortable). When night falls, jazz it up with the strappy Michael Kors “Jennings” sandal--these will pair well with the skinny cut of the jeans around the ankles! Both are available at Nordstrom.com — one of my all time favorite one-stop shopping sites for amazing shoe finds!




Be sure to send in photos of your marvelous get-up in white wearing KS jewels and I'll feature you here on our blog!

Have a wonderful weekend!