My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds.
If not, visit http://blog.kendrascott.com
and update your bookmarks.

Kendra's Fashion Fridays - Fall's Prismatic Hues

I am all about color, so I was excited to see one of Style.com’s featured trends for the fall is tonal hues - and not just a singular article of clothing mind you, but one hue from head to toe! As this wave of pigment rolls in, it is only apropos to complement your clothing with a delicious rich piece of colorful jewelry. Of course, I can help with this! You can design away using the kaleidoscope of shades on my
Color Bar, but if designing is not in your cards, check out my best-selling Danielle Earring. It will play as the perfect prismatic partnership to the fall’s most vibrant runway looks.








Runway looks by Brian Reyes, Ohne Titel, Martin Grant, Salvatore Ferragamo, Halston and Marc Jacobs.