My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds.
If not, visit http://blog.kendrascott.com
and update your bookmarks.

Kendra's Fashion Friday - It's Game Time!

School is back in session and September is here, which means it is college football time! As the excitement of the season kicks off this weekend and the tail gate parties are being planned, don't forget to outfit yourself with game time jewelry. Not only can you show your school spirit you can look fabulous while cheering for your home team. The top 10 preseason college football rankings inspired me to get creative (and yes I do have a favorite - Hook 'em Horns!). You too can design your own school color combination at my Color Bar, as I've done with the Iowa Hawkeyes inspired bib necklace, my version of a stylish Ohio State ring, my Jeanine earring Pitt Panthers style, and my jazzy Huskers earring.








Or simply peruse my versatile earring selection for some more college fashion jewelry ideas. No matter who wins or loses, you'll look stunning in your game day gear!