My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds.
If not, visit http://blog.kendrascott.com
and update your bookmarks.

Kendra's Fashion Fridays - Cue into Cobalt Blue

In my last week’s Fashion Friday, I perused the spectrum of hues that are all the rage for Fall. This week, I am zoning in on my favorite. Electrify your look with one of the most brilliant colors to hit my latest collection: cobalt. Drawing inspiration from the deep hues of the pacific and the rich waters of the Grecian coasts, cobalt is sure to thrill your color palate. What a bright and bold way to accessorize for the Fall!

I decided to incorporate it into several of my most popular styles, including the Nyla earring, as well as new Fall styles like the Vaughn ring to show off this tasty tint. If cobalt tickles your fancy as much as it does mine, then check out these fabulous fashion-forward makeup products that the experts at Elle.com have featured as top-trending beauty buys including YSL's Rivera Blue Water Resistant Cream Eye Shadow and Face Stockholm Liquid Eyeliner Collection but remember, a little goes a long way):





And while on the subject of Elle, their PR Director
Erin Kaplan rocks an adorable cobalt dress while filming The City in NYC.









If you are in the mood for something more drastic, try pairing cobalt with its complementary color, orange, just as Katie Holmes did at the Met Ball. For everyone else, stick to Erin’s casual yet cool style and mix cobalt with earth tones, such as grey and camel. I am completely cobalt obsessed this season and you should be too!