My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds.
If not, visit http://blog.kendrascott.com
and update your bookmarks.

Get the Mad Men Look With Kendra Scott Stud Earrings

Sunday night’s season finale of the critically acclaimed AMC TV series, Mad Men, ended on a jaw-dropping cliffhanger, leaving fans (like myself) anxious and excited for the 2011 premiere of the fifth season. This award-winning (13 Emmys and 4 Golden Globes to-date) drama set in the 1960s in a New York City advertising agency, has brought a wave of vintage 60s flair to the fashion world since it’s first premiere in 2007. What caught my eyes in last night’s final episode was the glimmer of the glamorous studs that sparkled on the ears of all the females in the cast. From the classic,
feminine pearls that the straight-lace Betty (January Jones) always wears to the bold, glitzy studs the more daring Peggy (Elisabeth Moss) and Joan (Christina Hendricks) usually put on, studs are undoubtedly the go-to earrings for these leading ladies. Many of the earrings the characters donned reminded me of the studs from my own line.

Check out my new Mayra Studs, part of my new fall/winter 2010 collection. These carved rose studs look quite similar to Joan's big gold studs she often wears.


The statement studs that Peggy wears to compliment the yellow accents on her blue jacket, remind me of my own Carmella Studs, which I offer in a few classic colorways.

These round pin-wheel gold studs that Joan wears with her sassy pink dress are very similar to my Novia Studs in Berry, which are brand new as part of my fall/winter 2010 collection.

If you’re a fan of Betty’s timeless pearls, check out a more modern take on her look in my popular Tavi Stud Earrings in white mother-of-pearl. I offer them in a variety of beautiful colors, and as a special (this week only!), they are 20% off featured as my Daily Deals!


If you're looking for studs that are both fashionable and modern, check out my new Macy Studs, which come in turquoise, cobalt and pink jade. Be sure to check my website to see all the new fall and winter 2010 styles that are being added daily!