My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds.
If not, visit http://blog.kendrascott.com
and update your bookmarks.

How Do You Wear Your Kendra?


Whether it's dressed up, dressed down, around the office, or out on the town, there are so many great ways to ROCK your Kendra Scott Jewelry! My employees love wearing their jewels in every shape and shade, and during all times of the day!

Post on our blog and tell us how you like to wear your KS jewels or let us know how they bring out your personality and wardrobe. Send in pictures to cheryl@kendrascott.com and keep posted to see yourself featured in our upcoming "How Do You Wear Your Kendra" blogs.



"The Karenina earrings in Gold were my first Kendra Scott purchase. I wear them for dressing up at the office or having a girls night out on the town!" - Danay, Spring Intern

"My Otylia Ring in Turquoise and Hutton Earrings in Tigers Eye have beautiful, natural stones that go with any outfit. The color turquoise has taken over the Austin area in popularity recently and I am obsessing over the great turquoise pieces we have in the store!" - Celeste, KS Boutique Manager

"I love my Macy Stud Earrings in Cobalt. They are the perfect simple stud that resemble a mod flower." - Laurel, KS Boutique Employee

"I love mixing in my gold Kendra Scott pieces with my own vintage pieces. The Pella Cuff is a great statement piece that goes with almost anything I wear, and is a great substitute for a watch!" - Lauren, Spring Intern

"I love to wear Kendra Scott jewels in gold tones because the color is perfect for any occasion! I wear my Sandy necklace with a scoop neck top and the piece is great for bringing out a vintage flare to my wardrobe!" - Kaki, KS Designer


How do you wear your Kendra?