My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds.
If not, visit http://blog.kendrascott.com
and update your bookmarks.

The 2011 Grammys Hit a High Note With Metallic Dresses



Hollywood glitz and glamour shined bright at the Grammys Sunday night with stars like Miranda Lambert and Heidi Klum looking stunning in metallic dresses. These gilded gowns caught my eye as the stars swept the red carpet in various designers. Heidi Klum wore Julien Macdonald, Miley Cyrus wore Roberto Cavalli, LeAnn Rimes wore Reem Arca, Miranda Lambert wore Edition by Georges Chakra, Kim Kardashian wore Kaufman Franco, and Jennifer Lopez was in Emilio Pucci.


In case you want to accessorize with metallic golds and silvers to look like the stars, here are some of my favorite pieces that exude the celebrity trend that caught my eye at this years Grammys!
Sparkle in my Ulyssia Filigree Ring in Gold.
Catch someone's eye in my Afton Tassel Earring in Mixed Metals.
Stand out in my Salome Cuff in Rhodium.
Be bold in my Karenina Earring in Gold. This is also a favorite of Hilary Duffs!