My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds.
If not, visit http://blog.kendrascott.com
and update your bookmarks.

Introducing the Persephone Feather Diamond Earrings from the Kendra Scott Couture Collection

Millions of people tuned into prim
e time television as celebrities dazzled the paparazzi in fabulous gowns and brilliant jewelry during the recent awards shows. As always, I paid special attention to the amazing gems that the A-list women wore on on their ears, wrists, and necks, during awards season. The leaf-motif diamond earrings that Tina Fey rocked at this year's SAG Awards reminded me of a pair of earrings I designed for Kendra Couture, my new fine jewelry collection. The Persephone Feather Diamond Drop Earrings are handcrafted of 14K white gold and are encrusted with a total of over 4 carats of diamonds. The unique construction of these breath-taking earrings allows for the removal of the sculptural feather dangle to transform the earrings into two brilliant studs. You can see more from my new Kendra Couture collection at my Austin SOCO boutique.


The gorgeous Persephone Feather Diamond Drop Earrings from the Kendra Scott Couture Collection.

The original design sketch for the Kendra Scott Couture Persephone Earrings.