My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds.
If not, visit http://blog.kendrascott.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sexy Summer Swimwear Accessories

Temperatures are rising and it's time to break out the bikinis with bathing suit season just around the corner. I have recently seen swimwear models showing off vibrant jewels to add that extra spice to their swimsuits! Summertime is one of my favorite seasons, and designer swimwear can be seen just about everywhere right now. Check out some of the hottest new trends and add that pop of color to stand out from the crowd, whether it be on the beaches of Mexico, a barge on Lake Austin, or in your own backyard pool!


Michael Kors' neutral and slimming suit would be paired great with my own Ainsley Cuff in Silver.


This fun and flirty floral print by Lily Pulitzer would be adorable paired with my Tela Cocktail Ring in Yellow.


Feel tropical in this Trina Turk bikini with a pair of Fina Earrings in Hula to compliment it!


Really make a statement by pairing this simple, white Becca bikini with my Grayce necklace in Crush.


Talk about colorful! This Nanette Lepore one-piece would look awesome with my Wren Earrings in Green.


L*Space will make you feel the fringe and add a pop of color with my Zaire cuff bracelet in turquoise.


Be playful in Betsey Johnson's girly swimsuit and pair it with Danielle Earrings in Pink Agate to match!