My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds.
If not, visit http://blog.kendrascott.com
and update your bookmarks.

Glam Up Your Fitness Fashion!!!

Working out is such an important part of my weekly routine. My girls and I organize a Booty Ballet class every Tuesday and Thursday in my backyard with trainer Marshall Curtis with Momentum ProFormance. Working out not only helps me stay in shape but there’s nothing like an endorphin rush to feel refreshed and ready to tackle the day! But breaking a sweat is no excuse for a fashion faux pas. Cute workout clothes are one of the best parts of working out, and when I have something fun to wear it motivates me to get out of bed and into the gym! Here are some of my favorite picks for looking hot while getting fit.

This Under Armour Form Cardio Tank in Pink Essence has a built-in shelf bra with great support and it also has vent zones built-in that help keep you cool, dry and comfy while you're working out. Check out underarmour.com for all their styles.

The New Balance 760 Women's Running/Training Shoe is one of my favorite running shoes and the best part about purchasing this shoe is the New Balance Lace Up for the Cure® promotion whic
h donates a portion of the sales to the Susan G. Komen for the Cure®.

Lululemon Groove Crop II Pants are awesome be
cause the
breathable fabric feels like cotton but they are stretchy enough to provide support and allow freedom of movement. You can wear them to Pilates, the gym or yoga and they're even reversible! They also have a smooth wide waistband with the perfect hint of color.

Stella McCartney's designs answered the prayers of couture exercisers everywhere with the Adidas by Stella McCartney Fashion Bag. Her line for Adidas blends both fashion and
functionality. This workout bag is perfect for the gym and can double as a fun, casual weekend tote too!