My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds.
If not, visit http://blog.kendrascott.com
and update your bookmarks.

Kendra's Fashion Fridays: NYC Spring 2011 Fashion Week

After top designers churned out look after look in NYC this past week, I concluded I might have ESP with the likes of Prabal Gurung and the famous Mulleavy sisters at Rodarte. How so? The colors used in their Spring 2011 collections are spot-on with my latest collection.






Although I cannot reveal my Resort Collection until I travel to NYC Coterie next week, the runway colors you see here are VERY similar to my gems that will be hitting stores late December.

Trend Alert: The barette is back!












I am all about accessories, and loved reading Style.com’s report on bringing back the barette. No longer just a means pulling back those baby hairs, the barrette has made its way back onto the catwalk in a big way this season. Everyone from Cynthia Rowley to Carolina Herrera utilized this bold ornament in their own way.

My Spring 2011 Obsession: Malandrino.

Inspired by French ceramist Roger Capron (seen left), Malandrino merged leather macramé, draped jumpsuits, and thigh-high gladiator sandals to form one magnificently chic collection.

If you haven't already, be sure to check out Style.com to get the scoop on all of the Spring 2011 collections, and pick out your favorite designers and trends. It's the perfect way to get ideas for the key pieces you'll be adding to your own spring 2011 wardrobe.