My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds.
If not, visit http://blog.kendrascott.com
and update your bookmarks.

Kendra's Fashion Fridays: Fashion Book Doubles as Beautiful Decor

As we prepare for our big move in November, I have been doing lots of research on interior décor. First, I carefully chose our big purchases, like custom made shelving forour jewelry and our signature light blue paint color. I am now looking to polish off the lounge area with a few fashionable accents.

When I came across German photographer Claudius Holzmann, I was immediately drawn to his work. He, along with German publisher teNeues, recently released a fabulous coffee table book, Backstage.

The beautiful book is filled with an oversized collection of 120 images from some of the world’s most renowned runway shows during Berlin fashion week. The book has been critically acclaimed as a must have for any dedicated follower of the
fashion scene. Apparently teNeues fingered through over 40,000 images to find the most stunning for the book!

This will certainly be added to my coffee table in the new space. It's beautiful and will provide my customers with something to flip through, and maybe even provide some fashion inspiration! Order one of your own at Teneues.com.