My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds.
If not, visit http://blog.kendrascott.com
and update your bookmarks.

My Mom is the Best!
I can never thank my mother enough for all that she has given me. A beautiful bouquet of aromatic flowers, a homemade card filled with poems and memories, or a dinner celebration complete with family and friends will never amount to the love and graciousness I have for her. Yes, Mothers Day is right around the corner, but the importance of showing our appreciation each and every day matters most! My dear mom has been a role model for me ever since I can remember. She has taught me the ins and outs of life, and is now such a crucial part of both my family and growing company. "Mama Janet" is not only a mother to me, but a mother to my staff. She is the backbone to my KS team and an absolute joy to work with. I am a lucky girl to have the most important person in my life by my side each and every day. Thank you mom for all that you do for me. You have molded me into the person I hope you wanted me to be, and I love you with all of my heart!



In honor of mothers everywhere, enjoy a delectable deal here at my retail store tonight for Girls' Night Out! Treat yourself and your mom (most importantly) from 5-8 pm with an amazing buy one get one half off sale (anything of equal or lesser value)!